Thursday, August 15, 2013

I know, I know, it's been a while.

Highlights of our summer include....

Our eldest graduated from eighth grade.  Oh goodness, I have a high schooler!!!

We went camping at Yellowstone.  This is the one and only beautiful picture I took.  Most of the trip it was raining and cloudy.  Though we did get to sit in the tent during a nice thunder and lighting storm!

Praise the LORD, my garden actually produced!!!  In fact, it's still producing.  I've been collecting produce almost everyday.  I am SO happy!

My husband is a nut.  He decided he needed to catch a seagull.  No seagulls were harmed during this interaction.  In fact, the seagull got it's revenge on my hubby by biting him repeatedly in the face.  The seagull was released to go and tell his buddies how much of a big bad bird he was. 
 
I haven't canned much and I've been busy working on my classroom and getting it ready for the fall.  Hopefully, I'll be posting a bit next week.  I'm going to be canning tuna and soups for lunches again.
 
See you all soon, I hope!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment