Monday, January 9, 2012

Fluffy Biscuits

I know, I know.  I said this blog would be all about the old fashioned recipes from lovely old cookbooks or my original recipes.  This is not a recipe from a lovely old cookbook, or one of my original recipes.  It is, however, from a lovely new cookbook that I greatly recommend!
Healthy Choices by Keepers at Home Magazine
This is an entire cookbook of recipes that have no sugar, no white flour, and no artificial anything.  So fantastic!

I borrowed this book from a friend and tonight I made the prettiest biscuits!  They taste as good as they look.  The recipe called for whole wheat flour.  Unfortunately, I happen to be out of it, so I used all purpose.  I know, totally against their whole mission.


I'm in the process of contacting them to see if I may share their recipe here.

I am serving these biscuits with my Perfect Storm Beef Stew.  We will be having Monkey Bread for dessert.  I am so looking forward to this meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment