Saturday, May 26, 2012

Multnomah Falls Hiking Trip

My family loves to hike. I thought I would share some of our adventures here along with all the recipes.
Our latest hike was to Multnomah Falls. This was such a breathtaking place to go. It was a bit crowded with people. That normally isn't one of our favorite things. Today it wasn't that bad. I know I heard at least five different languages being spoken around us as we climbed the trail.
My daughter is the wonder photographer for all of our trips. It means we get some really great shots of nature, lots of close up flowers, and maybe one or two pictures of her brothers.
A quick family pic taken by my hubby.
This was a lovely little waterfall we saw as we climbed up the trail to the stone bridge.



The view from the stone bridge was beautiful!



I just love her eye for a photograph.
This was an interesting little hole in the side of the cliff. It just begged for a photo!

Finally, a photo of hubby and I together!

After our trip to Multnomah Falls, we went on to a friend's house. Our daughter had a field day taking pictures in their flower garden.


If you would like to see more of her photos, head to her blog at PinkMenace New Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment