Saturday, July 6, 2013

My First Harvest!

WAHOO!!!
 

I finally got food from my garden!!
 
 
It looks like this was the year for me!  I am finally having some success in my garden.  All the plants are looking happy and healthy.  I harvested several heads of broccoli and two zucchini today.  MMM..I'm going to fry one of those zucchini up in butter with garlic.  Oh, heaven!  The other zucchini and broccoli will go into some Kung Pao Chicken.  I am unbelievably excited by this little basket of goodness! 
 
It's been crazy around here.  We just got back from our yearly family road trip.  This year it was Yellowstone National Park.  I'll put up a post soon with pics.  Plus, I've been trying to get all the stuff organized for my classroom.  So many fun things to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment